Helloooooo. Yes, I’m late. Haven’t posted one of these for a while. Not because I’ve been super busy, but because I’ve been busy……………… procrastinating. Dreaded talent that I have. My skill level could be rated as expert 😊 Not something I want to be so very proficient in.
Happy New Year! As I said – late. I hope that it is treating you well or you are at least managing to go with the flow. Mine is good and when it isn’t, I’m doing an ok job of seeing where it takes me without tooooo much stress – I haven’t mastered the no fear, no stress yet, but I’m working on it. Other than procrastinating, what have I been up to?
* Homeschooling my youngest.
* Writing poetry and a few short stories – more like flash fiction.
* Thinking about writing – A LOT. I try to excuse myself that thinking about it is part of the planning, but if the writing itself isn’t getting done, then I’m doing too much thinking and need to change gears, because it is just a procrastinating excuse… partially. I say that because the thinking has been about actual stories that I am busy planning.
* Personal growth. Lots of reflection and working through past issues that still haunt me and influence my behaviour. Some of them stick like baby poop and you have to have a few goes at releasing the stuff.
* Putting off things that I need to do, like decluttering. I know I need to create a comfortable environment to help my creativity and that means dump the junk. Maybe the reason my creativity hasn’t be in top form and my productivity is low.
* Placing one foot in front of the other when it feels hard and seeing what tomorrow brings. Finding the gratitude in all the good – even the tiny things.
* Making myself a priority.
From shades of red to that of pink
As vast a spectrum as that of love
All important, not just that one you think
The love for self should be the highest above
To love yourself is essential – like breathing. Only to compare as better than is arrogant.
Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by. Wishing you much love and light.